Causes of static electricity during the production of PP non-woven fabrics
The problem of static electricity during the production of PP non-woven fabric is mainly caused by the low moisture content in the air when the fiber and the card clothing are in contact. It can be divided into the following points:
(1) The weather is too dry and the humidity is not enough.
(2) When there is no oil on the fiber, there is no antistatic agent on the fiber. Because the moisture regain rate of polyester cotton is 0.3%, the lack of antistatic agent results in static electricity during production.
(3) The oil content of the fiber is low, and the relatively low content of electrostatic agent will also generate static electricity.
(4) SILICONE polyester cotton because of the special molecular structure of the oil agent, there is almost no moisture on the oil agent, and it is relatively easy to generate static electricity during production. Usually the smoothness of the hand feels in a positive ratio to the static electricity, and the smoother SILICONE The higher the static electricity of cotton.
(5) In addition to humidification in the production workshop, the method to prevent static electricity is also an important task to effectively eliminate oil-free cotton during the cotton feeding stage.
Dear friend, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time. Contact email:firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp&Tel:+86 152 6086 7307
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.