Knowledge: classification and use of non-woven fabrics
Non-woven fabrics can be divided into: 1. Spunlace: high-pressure fine water flow is sprayed onto a layer or a layer of fiber net to tie the fibers together, so that the fiber net can be reinforced and has a certain strength.
2. Heat sealing: refers to adding fiber-like or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber net, and the fiber net is heated, melted, cooled and reinforced into cloth.
3, pulp airflow into a net: can also be called clean paper, dry paper.
It uses the airflow forming technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the airflow method to make the fiber agglomerate on the mesh curtain, and the fiber mesh is added to the cloth.
4. Wet method: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are loosened into single fibers, and different fiber raw materials are mixed to make fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the mesh forming mechanism, the fiber is made into a net and then fixed into a cloth in a wet state.
5. Spunbond: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, the filament is laid into a net, and the fiber net is then bonded by itself, hot bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement, make the fiber net become.
6. Melt injection: its process: Polymer feeding---Melt Extrusion---Fiber formation---Fiber cooling---Net---Reinforced into cloth.
7. Acupuncture: it is a kind of dry method. Acupuncture is to reinforce the fluffy fiber net into cloth by using the puncture effect of acupuncture needle.
8. Sewing: it is a kind of dry method. The sewing method is to use the structure of warp knitting coil to pair fiber mesh, yarn layer and non-textile materials (For example, plastic sheets, plastic thin metal foil, etc)Or their assembly is reinforced to make. Uses its main uses can be roughly divided :(1)
Medical and health care: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, Magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads and disposable sanitary cloth; (2)
Home decoration: wall covering, tablecloth, bed sheets, bedspread, etc; (3)
Clothing: lining, adhesive lining, FLOC, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc; (4)Industrial use;
Filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc; (5)
Agricultural use: Crop Protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc; (6)
Others: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil-absorbing felt, smoke filter mouth, bag tea bags, etc.
Features non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principle and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.
Dear friend, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time. Contact email:email@example.com Whatsapp&Tel:+86 152 6086 7307
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.