PP non-woven fabric is widely used in agricultural production
For example, the well-known non-woven bags, diapers, disposable masks... Do you still know that non-woven fabrics can protect against cold in agriculture?
If there is such an effect, you will definitely ask: Is the effect of cold-proof cloth better than ordinary plastic film? Are there any specification restrictions? Is the cloth expensive? Can it really be covered without a shelf? where can buy this? ......
PP non-woven fabric is a new type of cold-proof covering cloth, which can replace the traditional Dapeng film, is cold-proof and breathable, does not burn fruit and tips, has uniform coloring, and looks good! The most important point is that there is no need for a fruit stand, which reduces costs and manpower, and is simple and convenient!
PP non-woven fabric not only can effectively prevent freezing damage, but also can prevent burning fruits and leaves, and increase the color of the fruits. Some farmers are already using it and have won unanimous praise, and are deeply loved by farmers.
Features of PP non-woven fabric:
1. Ventilation and ventilation, no water seepage, anti-frost, snow and freezing rain, natural ventilation in the shed under high temperature.
2. After covering, the temperature and humidity in the shed can be kept relatively stable, and it can be adjusted naturally.
3. Farmers are highly mobile, and they can change the cold-proof cloth ahead of time to solve various problems caused by the intensive employment of traditional plastic films such as cold air and extreme weather.
4. Good ventilation, no need to build racks, saving materials, saving time and labor, and reducing input costs. Reduce the probability of internal icing in low temperature conditions, and maximize the quality of products in low temperature areas.
5. PP non-woven fabric will automatically degrade, which is an environmentally friendly and harmless product.