With the rapid improvement of people's material life, the amount of solid waste discarded in society and people's daily lives is also increasing. When white pollution becomes a topic of concern and the protection of the ecological environment is of concern to everyone, it is a natural requirement for biodegradable polymers. Therefore, the research on biodegradable fiber-forming polymers in recent years has attracted the attention of scholars all over the world. An ideal biodegradable polymer should be defined as a complete degradation of carbon dioxide (CO2) and water (H2O) under the action of microorganisms.
1. Comfort: Excellent moisture wicking function, 8 times that of polyester fiber;
2. Antibacterial: PLA fiber has excellent antibacterial activity, its bacteriostatic performance is significantly better than any other fiber, bacteria can not breed and multiply on PLA fiber;
3. Flame retardancy: The limiting oxygen index LOI reaches 26, which is the best flame retardant fiber in all fibers;
4. Hygroscopicity: PLA has extremely low moisture absorption performance, and the equilibrium moisture content is only 0.4-0.6%, which is equivalent to polyester;
5. Resilience: The crimp resilience of the fiber reaches 95%, which is obviously better than any other chemical fiber;
6. Environmental protection: The fiber does not produce toxic gas when it burns, only produces CO2, and water. Products made from this fiber are finally buried in soil and water and decompose into carbon dioxide and water.
If you have any question about PLA Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric,welcome to contact us.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.